I hope you had a fun Halloween! I attended a small party at Kim’s where I ate too much of everything and opened a bottle of wine with a house key and a knife. Seriously, don’t try that at home. The saber method would have been easier and less messy.
I DIYed a Frida Kahlo costume (but forgot to draw my eyebrows in)…
…and also made an appearance as Wednesday Addams. For the past four years, all of my Halloween costumes have come straight out of my closet.
I’m not exactly sure if that’s a good thing. Zelda Fitzgerald was a particular favorite, though. Also, I walked around as Frida Kahlo all day on Friday. Flowers and all.
Clearly, everyone should have a Halloween tiki bar.
In this post:
- Anthropologie / Vanessa Virginia Mural Maxi dress [ spring 2013 ] [ Frida ]
- old red pashmina [ Frida ]
- DIY tissue paper flower hair pins [ Frida ]
- Foxcroft blouse [ c/o ] [ fall 2013 ] [ Wednesday ]
- H&M dress [ fall 2013 ] [ Wednesday ]
- NARS Cosmetics Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil [ Frida + Wednesday ]
- photos [ Nnenna ] [ Linda ]