It’s been a long long time, but I finally have some outfits to show (two!) along with some flowers from the garden.
This dress is from Zara. It’s supposed to have that loose-fitting peasant look, but it is verrrry large, and after seeing these photos I think it would benefit from a belt. It’s also a bit shorter than I thought it was in the front.
I linked some similar styles below, but here’s the full rundown:
- Jacket: Zara Studded Camouflage Jacket [ on sale for 39.99 ]
- Dress 1: Old Navy [ sold out, similar sleeveless ]
- Dress 2: Zara Embroidered Multicoloured Dress [ on sale for 29.99 ]
- Sandals: Hermès [ similar metallic, similar with gold heel ]
- Ballets: Chanel [ Poshmark, exact style , I also recommend eBay ]
- Bag: Gucci Soho Disco [ Farfetch, Gucci ]
- Charm: Madewell Leather Eyes Bag Tag [ on sale for 9.99, also available in patch form ]