Notes on a weekend:
1. Get a mango sriracha (cocktail) and spicy pork sausage and rice cakes at momofuku ssam bar. The poached chicken is just okay– not enough black garlic.
2. Saturdays in the West Village haven’t been wrecked by sidewalks too crowded to walk down… yet. Go. Now. But don’t walk into Burberry Brit. You will cry.
3. If you happen to find yourself at Megu, skip the edamamae tree (the $18 one) but do get the beef carpaccio. Also, the mirror by the bathrooms is trippy. Be careful out there.
4. Soup dumplings at Shanghai Cafe are great for brunch as well as dinner.
5. This is my cousin. She visited from Washington, D.C.
Notes on clothing in these photos:
Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl’s jacket | Laugh Cry Repeat shirt | Francesca’s Collections cardigan| DL1961 Emma legging jeans | Cole Haan Air Tali Wedge | B Makowsky bag (similar tote style) | Coach sunglasses | Steven Alan sweater | J Brand leather pants | Tory Burch flats | Juicy couture sunglasses