These photos are super dark, I know. I’m trying to create a formula for photos in low light that still look decent. This is better than my last attempt, so I guess I’m getting there.
Still packing over here. I wore my cape on a walk around the neighborhood and I think I scared everyone away. I like this thing, even if it’s not the best silhouette for me. And whenever I wear it I’m pretty sure people think I’m crazy, too.
Target cape, J.Crew blouse, Anthropologie belt and skirt, scarf from Turkey (gift from cousin), LV bag, Celine scarf, and Frye boots.
I meant to do this earlier, I swear. And I was going to do a fashion retrospective for my seven things, but I can’t find any photos of myself from middle school and high school. Back in the day we used film, you know, so unfortunately they’re not all on my hard drive.
Anyway, I’m unsure if not being able to find those photos is actually a bad thing… some styles should really stay in past. So here are seven facts about myself:
1. I read books on my Kindle for iPhone. Sorry paperbacks, ebooks are just more convenient for me.
2. I am also an insomniac, so it’s practically a requirement that I devour books and browse the internet at all hours of the night.
3. I used to speak Japanese close to fluently, studied French for a number of years (although I can barely speak it), and took a year of Arabic during college.
4. My drink of choice is Scotch. I love vintage cocktails, too.
5. I’m a member of a sorority. Well, alumna now.
6. I am adopted. I’ve definitely never said that before.
7. I am also Korean. I may have said that before, but I can’t remember.
I unintentionally keep quiet with personal details on this blog– for some reason I always assume you guys already know all about me! Hope your curiosity has been satisfied. And you can always tell me when I’m being a bit too mysterious.
I’d like to award the Stylish and Versatile Blogger to: Charming Pumpkin, Chic on the Cheap, Re-Mix-Her, Reading in Skirts (does this count as two? I’m going to count Tia and Mia as one, I can award more bloggers then), Silvergirl, Star-Crossed Smile, and Those Tricks.
These awards have definitely made the rounds on the blogosphere, so if you’ve already received them I don’t think you have to pass them on again… unless you want to!