These black and white ikat boots brightened up my winter. Found late fall of last year, they were a total steal at $39.99 in an Anthropologie sale bin. I haven’t been wearing them much lately on account of all the snow, but hopefully they’ll be back in regular rotation again this spring. These boots aren’t available online any more, so they must have been a past season style. I haven’t seen any more ikat boots of any kind lately either.
I’ve had these photos for a while. Kim took them for me ages ago and I forgot I had them until this week. I pattern mixed a bit with my leopard scarf, but otherwise kept the look simple. When in doubt, wear black.
- J.Crew Lady day coat with Thinsulate® [ fall 2011 ] [ current version ]
- Black and white leopard scarf [ fall 2014 ]
- J Brand jeans [ fall 2012? ] [ these are old ] [ I think this is the current version ]
- SIXTYSEVEN black and white ikat ankle boots
- Rebecca Minkoff Mini Crosby Crossbody – black with black hardware