I haven’t been taking many photos lately, but I have stepped up my selfie game. It’s been a cold October, so for the fall wedding of the weekend I wore a wool coat over my dress. I almost wore boots under the dress. It was cold enough that it would have been a good idea.
Here’s to a balmy fall! I’d love to have a few more sunny days before the chill begins to set in.
- Ted Baker short wrap coat [current version]
- Ranna Gill/Anthropologie Tropicalia Pleated Maxi Dress [past season]
- YSL shoes [vintage from Housing Works]
- LVxThe French Company Speedy 25
- Revlon Black Cherry and NARS Cruella