It’s officially fall, although lately the weather seems to be swinging back and forth between summer and freezing. I actually love fall clothing, so even when it’s a warm fall I try to incorporate elements of dressing for the change of season. This dress is done in deep red and black, but it’s an airy chiffon that still keeps me cooler on hot days.
- xhilaration/Target dress (past season)
- Coach Legacy Leather Molly Satchel
- Michael Michael Kors wedges
- bracelets top to bottom: AMY O., Ippolita, vintage
- rings: Ippolita (right hand) and Modern Design (c/o)
- photos: I Have A Degree In This!
You know how much I love black rhodium plating on my jewelry, so this tungsten band gifted to me by Modern Design is a total dream. It fits into my ring collection perfectly. I’ve been wearing much of my silver jewelry again lately… must be fall! I tend to wear gold in the summer, less so during other seasons.