I decided to try trendy for NYFW and ended up combining the emerald green and American pastoral Fall 2013 trends. Emerald green? Check. American pastoral? Could have been better. It ended up being a hot day and I just didn’t have the patience for layers and ruffles. I barely had patience for my boots and the heels aren’t even that high. Flats for fashion week!
- Emerald top – I forget (Spring 2009) – great scarf in the same color!
- Anthropologie skirt and belt (Spring 2012/2011) – similar belt
- ZARA Studded Cowboy Boots (Fall 2012) – similar brown leather
- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM (Spring 2008)
- Burberry sunglasses
- Vintage cuff | Ippolita earrings | AMY O. Jewelry rings
This top is actually from quite a while ago… so long that it’s come back into style! I’d actually keep this shirt even if it wasn’t on-trend though. I love the color so much and it’s very versatile.